You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

swanny999

Starting Member

Sunday, September 26th 2004, 10:19am

low pressure

I have a pop up sprinkler system in my backyard. There is barely enough pressure to pop up the heads. My lawn is dying. My wife had some guy install them while I was deployed to the middle east, and he has wisely disapeared. My front yard sprinklers came with the house and they have more than enough pressure. Is it possible that the sprinkler heads need to be replaced or upgraded or is there a problem with the water supply?

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Sunday, September 26th 2004, 11:29am

yes..yes...yes!

yes it is possible the heads are bad
yes it is possible there is a problem with the water supply

we will need much more info to help you online. Start with the number of heads trying to run at the same time.

Then tell us what the water source is

Welcome home! Thank you for serving us and the rest of America!
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

nestors

Advanced Member

Sunday, October 31st 2004, 1:12pm

It is the water source , he might have tapped off the back yard spicket which is regulated inside your home @ the water heater with a prv (pressure regulater valve) ,or it might be a break in the line ,how you can check it it cap off one head @ a time and run it in between to see if a leak shows in the yard , or he might have put too many heads on the line(zone) .

Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga. 30022

www.GeorgiaLighting.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com

Vincent Nestor
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

Rate this thread