You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Brian

Monday, October 18th 2004, 1:26pm

loss of pressure

someone please help me. i am kinda new to this sprinkler system thing so please bare with me. i have a full system running off of well. as my system was running it suddenly shut lost all water pressure. even the hose spiggets off the system lost all water pressure. my pump runs fine i just am not getting any water to it. at first i was told the well dried out but thats not the case. i have also been told the the pressure tank could be broken and thats why i lost all presure. i just need some advice on what my next course of action should be. thank you for any suggestions.

BTanner

Monday, October 18th 2004, 3:49pm

The first thing I would check is to see if there was a broken lateral (the part of the piping between the valve and the heads).[V] You can check that by trying other zones.
Give more info so that we can visualize your installation;
Has the system ever worked properly?
Where is the supply piping connected to the water system? Before or after the tank?
When and if it has ever operated properly, does the pump cycle on and off or are you using a pumpstart relay?
What do you have to do to get psi back after shutting down system?[8)]

Brian

Tuesday, October 26th 2004, 7:01am

thank you for your help.
first off none of the zones work at all. the system has worked it actually lost all pressure well running. as far as the supply it is connected after the tank the tank sits on top of the well pump. when it ran it ran totally fine now i just cant get any water to run in the system no even through the well hose spigget. anything else you need to know to help me with this please ask. thank you brian

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Wednesday, October 27th 2004, 3:52am

Did you try to re prime the system

Brian

Wednesday, October 27th 2004, 4:38am

how do you reprime the system

Rate this thread