You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mark Sudberry

Starting Member

Tuesday, February 1st 2005, 5:21am

Does it really control rodents?

I have a bad mole problem and was wondering if anyone has had first hand experience actually detering moles using this system.
Thanks,
Mark

QUAQUA1973

Saturday, April 2nd 2005, 5:48am

I HAVE USED CASTER OIL FOR THE MOLES I HAVE AND IT REALLY SEEMED TO WORK......THAT IS UNTIL THE OTHER SPECIES OF MOLES MOVED IN THEY GO DEEPER AND THE OIL CANNOT GET DOWN THAT FAR.

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Saturday, April 2nd 2005, 11:50am

I haven't heard of anybody using the fertigation system to help deter pests, but there may be a product out there for this purpose. Good luck
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

nestors

Advanced Member

Thursday, April 7th 2005, 8:34am

yes you can use a mix of pine-sol and tabbaco juice and dish soap also listerine .it works and the pine sol makes your entire yard smell nice.
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

Fertigation Guru

Tuesday, May 1st 2007, 9:48am

EZ FLO has an outstanding critter control that can be applied with or without there system. I know fertigators Mojo works well to but I am not sure if it can be applied without their system.

Rate this thread