You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

wilmar p.

Thursday, April 18th 2002, 6:30pm

sprinkler not working

i jusst started my brotheer s sprinklre system and it has a head on the end of the line that isnt working. how do i fixx this and what it it.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 18th 2002, 6:37pm

If you live in a freezing climate, your pipe probably cracked, of there is still some ice that didn't get blown out during the winterization and is still not yet thawed out. Wait a few days or a week or so and start it again. If that doesn't work, dig from the head thats working to the one that isn't working and replace the pipe instead of trying to figure out what's in there. Your sprinkler riser may have some type of little critter that got in there but can't get out, may be caugt in your riser or your pipe somewhere.

Rate this thread