You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 6535 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Friday, May 26th 2006, 6:16am

by jwdawgs

no it wont turn at all ///// i dont see a main valvle there are 3 valves out in the yard right by the pump and it appears, there was a line going to them straight from the pump but however it was cut off by someome ////
i was thinking if i cut those valves and blew out those lines with water i could find the heads or at least find out where they go// what do you think

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 8:59am

by drpete3

can you turn the system on? I mean manually turn on valves to see if the zones work? The controller is a small part of the system. You may have to look for a main valve and turn it on first then valves out in your yard. This will tell you how well all of the heads are working. Do you know how to start you timer?

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 6:29am

by jwdawgs

TORO EL6+

I bought this house about a year ago and it appears it is set up with a Toro El6+ it is an old house so i can imagine the system is old also. I know nothing about irrigation systems and would love to get it working espicially with the lack of rain we have had around here, We live in Florda.

Can anyone help me out with trying to figure out if the system i have is worth saving or would it be better to buy a new one and start over.