You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 10:05pm

Author: Shuriko

Hunter SVC-100 Controller

Quoted from "mrfixit" I don't know how much I can help you with this but I'll tell you what I know. I haven't seen this question before. I know that 4 dollars for the SVC-100 is an amazing deal. I would have bought it too! I know the controller activates solenoids between 9 and 11 Volts DC. Your best bet is to attach a DC solenoid to the controller and see if it works. The Hunter solenoid will only fit Hunter valves. Maybe there's a solenoid adapter that will allow the solenoid to be attached t...

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 9:11pm

Author: Shuriko

Hunter SVC-100 Controller

Hello Everyone: This is my first posting. I apologize in advanced if these questions were asked often. I picked up a Hunter SVC-100 controller at a garage sale, but the owner was not certain if it worked. I figured for $4 it was worth the risk. It did not come with any valve or DC latching solenoid. I installed a battery and did the normal programing (time and day of week). It appears fine, but I am not 100% certain it will work. Is there a way to use a digital meter and take some sort of read a...