You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 10:49am

Author: cosimiro

Need Help - Irritrol KD6

Thanks for your answers, guys. And sorry if my english was bad I'll try to talk with the shop wich sold the controller to me, I hope it can be repaired or changed.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 12:27pm

Need Help - Irritrol KD6

Damn! I bought this controller only 2 years ago... I cannot believe it is break. I tried to reset the unit but the problem remains the same. I hope it can be a problem of fuses...

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 12:10pm

Need Help - Irritrol KD6

Thanks for your answer. There is a wheel on this controller, and the situation it is like this: So, if I put the dial on the numbers beetween 1 and 7 on the right side of the wheel, in the display appears the day of the week. If I put the dial on the numbers beetween 1 and 6 on the left side of the wheel, in the display appear only the first two zones. When I put the wheel on the "3" in the display appears the time/set, in the "4" appears "MON"... like the figure. What do you think can be the pr...

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 5:14am

Need Help - Irritrol KD6

Hi everybody, I'm Cosimo, I'm writing from Italy. I need help for my controller, Irritrol KD6. I have a garden with 6 different zones, and I used the KD6 to set the time of start for irrigation and the time of single irrigation zone. But now I have a problem: the controller doesn't work. If I put the handle of the KD6 in thne zone 1 and 2, I can set the time of irrigation. But if I put the handle on zone 3,4,5 and 6, the display will give me the time and the day of the week "SUN", "MON", "THU".....