You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 8:50am

Author: roadrunnerray

Irritrol model 311A-1, 1" control valve

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Since the entire operating portion of a 311A can be unthreaded from the body, it can be replaced with another "converter" assembly. The easiest one to lay hands on can be the Lawn Genie L1010, which is really an industry-standard Richdel design. The reason for this interchangeability, is that the 311A is a plastic copy of the old industry standard brass valve. Everybody made converters for them =================================== Good morning wet_boots, I looked into the...

Monday, July 18th 2011, 8:02pm

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" Since the entire operating portion of a 311A can be unthreaded from the body, it can be replaced with another "converter" assembly. The easiest one to lay hands on can be the Lawn Genie L1010, which is really an industry-standard Richdel design. The reason for this interchangeability, is that the 311A is a plastic copy of the old industry standard brass valve. Everybody made converters for them Many thanks for this information, it should make my job of maintenance much e...

Monday, July 18th 2011, 5:11pm

Quoted from "seansy59" Well. I found this one: I don't know about the website or seller. Replacement Irritol 311A But Rainbird makes a similar looking one. I don't know about the piping in between the flow in/out though. Rain Bird 100-ASVF See what the experts have to say first........ Many thanks for the link Seansy59..................Ray

Monday, July 18th 2011, 4:37pm

I am looking for replacement parts for this valve but am having problems locating them. Is there a replacement model? Thanks, Ray