You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, July 29th 2003, 6:15am

Author: jlana

ordering new rotors, how to select?

Hi! Thanks for the offer! I'm sure it would cost more to send a key than they actually cost! The issue with the stupid little key was just one of those little details that, when added to the list of other problems, rubs salt in the wound... sending me cursing all the way to the sprinkler store... But anyway... your solution completely makes sense to me... I didn't feel like his suggestion of combining the drip with the sprayers was the right thing to do. Some of the heads are farther away from t...

Wednesday, July 23rd 2003, 12:40pm

Thank you for your reply! It gave me some confidence to call the contractor instead of trying to fix all the problems myself! But... (there's always a "but" in life's turmoil's isn't there?) When I talked to him over the phone, he told me that he was aware that he set the heads to hit the house, because the alternative would be to have about 5 feet of lawn go without water. (the 5 feet he is talking about is between the house, which has about 3 foot deep beds around the foundation, and the sprin...

Saturday, July 19th 2003, 3:56pm

Thank you for your replies... I understand the reason behind installing the correct nozzles for the application... it would save the contractor from having to deal with call backs from the customer regarding problems after they had changed and sampled the other nozzles... I do get that aspect... But in my situation, there are a ton of dry spots, dead spots, even where the sprinkler is pounding the side of my house (on 3 sides) because he didn't adjust the heads to spray lower/less distance so it...

Monday, July 14th 2003, 12:06pm

Hello! Okay, I am very confused! I just had a sprinkler system installed, all heads are the Hunter PGP type... (huge lawn... 74 heads total) Anyway, did I just read the message posted here correctly that all Hunter PGP heads come with a set of 12 nozzles free? The landscape contractor that installed my system didn't give me a single extra nozzle, and for that matter only gave me 1 hex key head adjuster tool... I asked him if he had any more of the keys (knowing myself well enough to figure I wou...