You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 7:33pm

Author: Newz54

Head selection odd shaped lawn

I am having difficulty designing my system because it has some odd shapes. For one, the main lawn has about 7 feet at the top right corner and then in comes in on a slant. I am thinking about placing a 9sst side strip nozzle and dial it down to 7 feet width. Not sure what my spacing would be to the next head which is a half circle. Then my parkway strip is 8 feet by 46 feet. I guess I could place a few center strip heads but I am concerned about water loss. Here is LA we get fined if our sprinke...

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 9:55am

Rainbird 1800 vs Hardtop Obit

Thanks for the quick response. You confirmed what I suspected. Have you had experience with the rainbird dual spray nozzles? Are they more prone to clogs because they have two exit points?

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 9:17am

Rainbird 1800 vs Hardtop Obit

I was all set to buy a bunch of rainbird 1800 heads when I saw this orbit head that has a hard brass cap. Seems like a great idea since my gardener is always damaging my heads along the sidewalk. These weren't the typical cheap obit heads, I think they were about 4 bucks and seemed well made. Am I asking for trouble going with the orbits. I guess if I set the rainbird spray heads right at grade it would be harder to get damaged. Also....are the rainbird dual spray nozzles worth the extra cost. T...