You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, May 8th 2006, 4:50am

Author: allwet2

Pressure

I just replaced two impact sprinkler heads (Rainbird Maxipaw)with two PGP-ATR heads. There are three heads in total on this zone. The third is a rotar head. I have checked the water pressure and it is between 60 and 70 psi. The PGP-ATR heads don't seem to cover the same area as the impact heads. I still have the factory installed nozzels in the heads. I believe they are #7. The sprays seems to be low. Do I need to put in a smaller nozzel to bring up the pressure and just run the heads longer to ...

Tuesday, April 18th 2006, 3:51am

Hunter PGP-ATR Series Rotor

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i> <br />Only the Rainbird Minipaw head. Maxipaw, too, I guess. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Does Rain Bird make other models besides the MAxi and Minipaw? I know I have Rain bird impact heads but I am not sure of the model. How can I tell? It does not say on top of the head.

Monday, April 17th 2006, 9:29am

Hunter PGP-ATR Series Rotor

Can the Hunter PGP-ATR Series Rotor be used to replace any impact sprinkler or is it only made to replace the rainbird impact sprinklers?[xx(]