You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 4:26pm

Author: Irishmike

Water gushing from Anti siphonvalves

I checked the flow control - fine No water splashes out upon shut off. I will try to ensure poppet is properly centreed, otherwise I guess I will have to expose to line and check for leaks.

Monday, August 8th 2011, 11:03pm

Bad news! I replaced all 3 poppets and valve cover. Now water flows in a steady spray at zones 1 and 2. Zone 3 - it still gushes out. Any ideas? Mike

Monday, August 8th 2011, 12:17am

Thanks to all of you for your advice/expertise. I will get some new poppets and will let you know. Thanks again!

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 7:24pm

Thanks for the quick reply. They are Richdell 713AP and about 19 years old. I switched the diaphram with another zone and there was no change to either, that's why i believe it's not the diaphram. Is there anything else could try? Mike

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 5:10pm

Hi, I have 3 zones in my garden. Zones 1 and 2 were working fine, but when I turned on zone 3, the sprinklers work fine but water is also gushing out from under the cap on the anti siphon valve. I have swapped the diaphram with zone 1 and the plunger and there is no change to zone 1 or 3. Throughout all this, zone 2 has now started doing the same thing. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Mike