You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:53am

Author: warrior

thanks

thanks for the replies so far, We go there once a month to visit the Grandkids and the last time we were there was the beginning of May. I checked for open lines and reprogrammed the system just to be sure. I've been calling the water company every Friday to get the daily water readings for the previous week and everything was normal except for one day when it ran for over 10K gallons. It did the same thing last month with the exception that it ran for 3 days like that. the normal usage for all ...

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 9:02pm

Author: warrior

going crazy

I have a vacation home in Arizona that has an Rain-dial controller; my problem is that we will get a water bills that are driving us crazy by having sporadic high usage days. We may have a week or two that is good and then Bam, a day that uses 11,000 gallons in one day or does that for three days in a row. Last time I was there I reprogrammed the controller and made sure I didn't have any run times over lapping. I have one zone that runs the drip system and two others for the back yard grass are...