You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 7:21pm

Author: drumz

Possible to connect 2 valves in one zone?

Looks like a good alternative that I will definitely keep in mind but in this case, I would rather pursue a cheaper option plus, I don't have a need for different start times/days. It's pretty wet here so I only use them @ 3-4 months out of the year. One option if the controller can handle turning on/off 2 valves in one zone is to combine 2 zones that have micro soakers and pressure regulators and then have the new one on its own. The pressure should be fine that way because the new zone is 3 he...

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 4:50pm

Author: drumz

Possible to connect 2 valves in one zone?

I have an Orbit 57956 and am adding a sprinkler valve at the end of my first zone which is 150' from the controller. I have an extra line but it doesn't work, I imagine it got crimped or cut somewhere as it is buried and goes around numerous obstacles. I do not want to string another 150' of wire down there so was hoping I could control 2 valves if I wired them together or bridged them. To explain what I mean by bridge, they will not only share the common line like they all do but also the hot l...