You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, April 5th 2011, 11:16am

Author: green

extra wires from the controller

My irrigation controller seems to have extra wires. This one has the common wire, 4 zone wires in one bundle, and 2 wires that are in another bundle. I have 5 valves in a manifold and the center valve is slightly larger than the other 4 valves. I think the slightly larger valve might be a master valve. That slightly larger valve that I think is a master valve has one of the solenoid wires connected to the 2 wires that are from the 2-wire bundle. The other 4 valves have their solenoids wired to t...

Tuesday, April 5th 2011, 8:28am

Author: edboucher

What is the right valve?

I have some old valves that I can not identify. Is there a way that I can replace the old valves by knowing certain specifications about the system? Are all 5 valves supposed to be the same size and type as the others? I think I have a master valve in the middle because the valve is slightly larger. How do I know if I have a master valve?

Monday, April 4th 2011, 4:25pm

Valves

Hello, I have some questions that I hope you can help me with. Is the valve bad if a zone will not shut off even when the controll box is set to off and the solenoids are disconnected? My solenoid tested good with the ohm meter but the plunger assembly falls out if you tip it up side down. There is a loud click when the solenoid is activated as well was other solenoids. One time I was able to shut the zone off by disconnecting one of the solenoid wires. Then I switched solenoids with another val...

Monday, April 4th 2011, 4:23pm

Valves

Hello, I have some questions that I hope you can help me with. Is the valve bad if a zone will not shut off even when the controll box is set to off and the solenoids are disconnected? My solenoid tested good with the ohm meter but the plunger assembly falls out if you tip it up side down. There is a loud click when the solenoid is activated as well was other solenoids. One time I was able to shut the zone off by disconnecting one of the solenoid wires. Then I switched solenoids with another val...