You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, October 25th 2010, 8:33am

Author: mowinman

Manifold box height

Another suggestion I can add is to put landscape fabric under the valves, after placing the box, trim to size and duct tape it to the sides of the box. Then add the stone. This helps prevent dirt from filling the valve box. Bury ad leave 1 inch exposed.

Monday, October 25th 2010, 8:27am

Blown Fuse zone 3

Several things are possibilities, generally when a solenoid goes bad, it does not cause a fuse to blow, it usually stops at that zone and an error message displays. Check to see if zone 3 operates normally with the wire disconnected at the controller, if it does, there is a short, if not it is in the controller. In my experience, I have found that some digging in the yard was done and cut or exposed a wire in the ground. If it is located with other buried wires, near the house meter, the exposed...

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 8:37am

Sprinkler won't turn on

Make sure all wires are connected at the controller. If so, chances are that the wires may have been cut. It is a matter of checking the area where the digging was done, repair any cut wires using direct bury wire connectors,

Sunday, September 30th 2007, 4:01am

vertical valve installation

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by duaneV</i> <br />Is there any reason why Hunter valves (HPV-101GS) can not be installed vertically in manifold at house. System: 60 psi static, 5/8 meter, 3/4 house line. TX Duane <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Hi Duane, in some area's it is allowed or not code enforced, in other area's it is prohibited. In ...

Sunday, September 30th 2007, 3:48am

loss pressure and pump needs priming

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dindomo</i> <br />everytime i turn it on ihave to prime the pump and i noticed i don't have enough pressure.i have two sections on 12000 sq ft. lot and a deep well.the sprinkle is 4 year old and i didn't have this problem before. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I would say you have one of 3 possible problems....