You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, August 21st 2013, 10:35pm

Author: BeeMystic

PVB leaking

Thanks WB. Not saying you aren't correct about the PVB and the valve...I'm sure you are, I inherited this system with the house we purchased so no telling what has been done in the past. Most of my valves do have flow control so I can try that, but last time I turned one of those knobs it broke.

Wednesday, August 21st 2013, 10:07pm

PVB leaking

Quoted from "Wet_Boots" You would have been better off buying a new PVB, since you seem to have replaced the outlet ball valve with one that doesn't have the required testcock. I've actually done nothing other than install the replacement kit as I mentioned. Are you saying that valve could be causing the problem? Or are you saying this issue is an indication the PVB needs to be replaced?

Wednesday, August 21st 2013, 4:57pm

PVB leaking

I have a Watts 800M4FR PVB that's acting up from time to time. At the beginning of the summer, I did buy the full replacement kit and installed that. However now that my system is operational, it still does this from time to time: http://youtu.be/ExNRjmqMKjo Sometimes it will do that indefinitely and other times it will stop the pulsating and water will just flow from the cap. This normally happens at the beginning of my watering cycle when my first zone starts. I haven't been able to reproduce ...

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 4:41pm

Hunter I-20's with red nozzles?

I inherited a sprinkler system in our lawn for a house we purchased and have been working on it most of the summer to get it working correctly. So first off a big thanks to all who have posted here and to Sprinkler Warehouse for being incredible resources through my trials! I've replaced valves, diaphragms, solenoids and now am getting to replacing and raising many, many sprinkler heads. The system is probably around 10-12 years old, and I have found that I-20's were used for most of the heads. ...