You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, September 23rd 2004, 1:08pm

Author: JIMBOM

Adjustable Arc Heads

Any recommendations for adjustable arc spray heads? I've used the Toro 570 series and they tend to change by themselves. Anybody have experience with Rainbird or Hunter?

Thursday, September 23rd 2004, 12:57pm

Adjustable Heads

OK, my wife is redesigning some adjoining flower beds so I've got some changes. I want to use mostly rotors, and I've got an area where I only need a 15' throw and was thinking of using Hunter PJG's. Now TMC2004 states that the throw will be 5-6' short because they test indoors - does this mean I can only expect 10' out of these? Also, I need to use some spray nozzles with about a 12' throw and an adjustable arc. I've used the adj Toro 570 series, but they seem to change the arc setting themselv...

Monday, September 20th 2004, 3:32pm

Adjustable Heads

In reference to my previous post.....how are Hunter PGJ rotors? I never see them mentioned here, and it looks like they'd fit my problem with the shorter throw.

Monday, September 20th 2004, 1:14pm

Adjustable Heads

In designing a new sprinkler system for our yard, I've got a area where I need heads with a 17' radius - almost too long for spray heads and too short for rotors. Plus, 2 need to be 110 and 130 degree arcs. I've had Toro adj arc spray heads in the past and they always seem to go out of adjmt. I'm kinda leaning towards the Toro multistream rotors as they have discs to control the spray pattern, so they shouldn't change. The remainder of the lawn will have rotors of some kind with a 27' arc( on a ...