You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, March 25th 2011, 9:40pm

Author: ijaraptor

Thanks

Thanks for the Help. I ended up putting the R Co replacements after much research on the internet. Thanks Again. I plan on switching them out this season.

Friday, June 4th 2010, 12:35am

Found It, and actually found a local retailer that had them in stock

Well I found what I needed. I couldn't believe there was a retailer for these things. I am happy as a lark!!! Click here to see

Friday, May 28th 2010, 1:41pm

1" Threads

Well I tried the standard 811 3/4" replacement and it is a no go. I am attaching a photo of the solenoid that I need. I remember seeing an adapter kit to go from the 1" threads to 3/4, but can't find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it?

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 2:15pm

Thanks

I'll pull one out tonight and see if I can get some measurements on the thread size. I appreciate your response Wet Boots.

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 10:34am

Help with rain bird valve Identification

Hello, Recently took over maintenance on a few apartment complex units. I have about 30 of these 2" valves but most of them have bad solenoids. They are a 2" Globe style. I know they are discontinued from Rain bird, but is there any cross reference for the solenoids on these things?

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 10:25am

Rain Bird Valve Identification Please

Hello, Recently took over maintenance on a few apartment complex units. I have about 30 of these 2" valves but most of them have bad solenoids. They are a 2" Globe style. I know they are discontinued from Rain bird, but is there any cross reference for the solenoids on these things? Thanks in advance.