You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, April 9th 2012, 8:02pm

Author: jayhat

Questions about adding drip to existing rain bird system

Thanks for your response. Sorry for the formatting too, not sure what happened when I pasted that in. Cleaned it up a little. I am thinking that I may just do that for now (t off existing heads in the needed areas). Any advice on what particular heads I would use if I did "T off" the sprinklers that were there? I went and looked at lowes today and was a little overwhelmed. Looked like there were some stake ones that misted and some that dripped? Any certain one better than the other if I do go t...

Monday, April 9th 2012, 6:52pm

Author: jayhat

Questions about adding drip to existing rain bird system

Ok so this is a new house that was built about 7-8 months ago. There are a few things I wish I would have done in hindsight, but you know what they say about that. I am currently wanting to do some planting (easy to care for shrubs) around the house this spring and summer. The lawn already has an underground sprinkler system, but I want to run a line for some drip/soakers/small heads for shrubs and plants . The main area I want to plant is up front, which unfortunately the farthest point from th...