You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, July 14th 2003, 11:19am

Author: mulegv

WHERE SHOULD I DIG FIRST?

I JUST BOUGHT THE HOUSE - THERE ARE 3 SPRINKLERS IN THE LINE - THE 1ST ONE HAS WATER COMING OUT BUT NOT OSCILLATING- 2ND HAS MORE WATER AND IS GOING AROUND - THE LAST ONE HAS THE MOST WATER COMING OUT BUT NOTHING LIKE THE OTHER LINES THAT ARE WORKING PROPERLY- LINE 1 - A-B-C-FURTHEST AWAY BUT GREAT PRESSURE LINE 2- A-B C--CLOSE TO WATER CONTROLS LINE 2-SPRINKLER (A) VERY LITTLE WATER (B) HAS MORE (C) MORE YET

Monday, July 14th 2003, 11:07am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> The one with the most water coming out. Does it shoot out far, or just a lot of water, but not shooting very far? If so, then a nozzle might have just popped out. Let me know, Alex <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Monday, July 14th 2003, 11:06am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> The one with the most water coming out. Does it shoot out far, or just a lot of water, but not shooting very far? If so, then a nozzle might have just popped out. Let me know, Alex <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Monday, July 14th 2003, 11:05am

Monday, July 14th 2003, 7:01am

IF YOU SUSPECT THAT YOU HAVE A LEAK -WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO DIG? BY THE SPRINKLERS THAT HAVE THE LEAST PRESSURE OR THE ONE WITH THE MOST WATER COMING OUT?