You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 7:41pm

Author: Leonidsg

Only first sprinkler in zone is working

Hello, I recently did some updates on my sprinkler system and everything was working great until today. When I went to turn on a particular zone the first head pops up and works great but the rest don't. The same happens if I manually turn on the system. This zone has only 4 rotors. I dont see a leak anywhere on the line. The should mention that the remaining 3 heads have a little water trickling out. Not sure what the problem is. The valve is new. The rest of my zones work. A similar thing happ...

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 2:59pm

Newbie with questions.

The problem is there is dirt upto the manifold so regardless I'm going to remove to dig underneath a little further and put some gravel underneath.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 10:29am

Newbie with questions.

Hello I am a newbie that has a few questions that are probably fairly easy to answer for the experience person. 1. The main line running from my house to the valve box is a 1 inch PVC line. For some reason the PVC line is at decline so the valves/manifold are probably angle down about 20 degrees. This causes them to be in the ground very deep and as a result the box does not provide good coverage. Can I cut the pvc and attach an 22.5 elbow or two 45 degree elbow to make the manifolds a better lo...