You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, May 16th 2005, 11:57am

Author: grantide

Sprinkler system off of deck

The ground does slope steeply downhill from the house to a flat area below the deck. The water will be sprayed on the lawn in front of the patio below the deck. The lawn ends at a 4' rock wall that runs the entire length of the deck. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i> <br />I have seen a few sites that might have made use of this concept. The ground sloped steeply downhill...

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 3:34pm

<font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="5"></font id="size5"><font color="black"></font id="black"> The sprinklers can be installed below the deck.

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 3:25pm

<font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="5"></font id="size5"><font color="black"></font id="black"> My property is unusual in that the elevation allows the backflow preventer to be higher than any of the pipes or heads that will be used off of the deck. (6" above highest head per local code) All the parts would be accessable via a ladder from a patio below the deck. Water would need to spray out 11 feet from the deck which is nine feet tall. Is their a way to distrib...

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 1:34pm

<font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="black"></font id="black"> Is it possible to have a sprinkler system operate from the bottom of a raised deck? My deck area covers the majority of the property I need to water. I am looking for parts designed to be used from a deck. Don Grantier