You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, June 12th 2005, 7:48am

Author: aseidman

Frustrated.. Help !

OK.. My property is 40 by 100. The house is 50x25. We have 50 -60 PSI of water pressure and a 4 zone unit. In theback yard, we do not seem to be getting full coverage. Not sure why... the thrid head on the line seems to have under 10 PSI by the time water gets to it. The system he is installing is a Toro System. He is using funny pipe for the entire system. I read that Toro suggests you only use funny pipe within 4 ft of the spray heads. The local supply house told my installer that he could use...

Sunday, June 12th 2005, 5:24am

Pressure Issue ?

thanks, He has added 2 more zones. He is not a sprinkler expert, but a handy guy who does many home repar items (plumbing, electrcity, etc...). Anyway, he has added 2 more zones. Can we have a zone with 2 heads and a drip hose ??? (15 ft for flower garden ?).

Sunday, June 12th 2005, 5:17am

Mixing Drip Hose and sprinkler heads on one zone

I Have someone istalling a system for my home. Its a 4 zone system with only a few sprinkler heads per zone to keep the pressure up. MY home provides about 50-60 PSI of water. On the side of my home (10 feet by 50 feet) we have a few small heads spraying water. Can we end the zone by transitioning to a drip hose ? Will it cause the pressure to drop any more than a spray head ? The drip hose would abe about 15 ft long running through a flower garden. If I can not use the drip hoe, we will be forc...

Thursday, June 9th 2005, 10:40am

Pressure Issue ?

thanks>. is 50 - 60 psi so little pressure ? I would have thought it could easily drive the sprinkler heads.

Thursday, June 9th 2005, 10:04am

Pressure Issue ?

I have someone installing a sprinkler system on my propert right now. They are using a Toro controller and equipment. Unfortunately they laid the entire system out and installed it without testing my water pressure. Right now, the system is a 2 zone system and the heads are not covering the area he thought they would based on specifications. The water pressure seems to range (based on time of day) from 50 to 60 PSI. I think he has 6-8 spray heads per zone. Anyway.. he is telling me that 50-60 PS...