You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, April 16th 2012, 4:13pm

Author: MikeyNeedsHelp

It Worked!

Built the zone today as described above. Tested it about an hour ago and it works great. All that I have left to do is disassemble all of the threaded connections on the Funnypipe Assemblies, apply pipe dope, reassemble, snug everything down, wait a few days and fill in my trench. I failed to mention that my drive has a 6 to 8% grade from bottom to top. As my main supply line terminated near the middle of the drive, the feed line to 3 sprinklers runs uphill and the line to the other 5 runs downh...

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 8:27pm

Update

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I have changed my plan as follows: The supply pipe turned out to be 1" instead of 3//4" I will maintain 1" all the way to the sprinklers using 1" poly feed pipe I will connect the 14' sections with 1" x 1" x 3/4" T's i will then connect the sprinklers to the feeder line with 8" x 3/4" Funnypipe assemblies I will increase my sprinkler spacing to 14' and reduce the number of sprinklers to 8 Do you think I am safe to proceed with the above changes? Note: I wa...

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 8:48am

Converting a drip zone to a shrub sprinkler zone

I have a 2 tier retaining wall running the length of my driveway. The lower tier is approximately 120' long and the upper is approximately 50' long. The total width of the planting area running the length of this area is 12'. I presently have a drip system for this area using a 3/4" supply line that terminates right in the middle of the area. From there three 1/2" drip lines fan out to cover the area. I want to convert this zone to shrub sprinklers. From the termination point of the 3/4" supply ...