You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, January 10th 2014, 9:57am

Author: root

Sorry everyone

For some reason we are being targeted by someone and we are trying our best to fix it! Please be patient with us, it's a complicated process to make sure we get them all!

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 7:58am

testing

hey just checking the captcha

Friday, May 10th 2013, 10:44am

FAQs for the Irrigation Caddy

The Irrigation Caddy is a web based sprinkler control system available at Sprinkler Warehouse! We have posted below some common questions that customers have asked us regarding the Irrigation Caddy. If you have other questions, feel free to post them in this thread. What is the warranty for the Irrigation Caddy? LIMITED WARRANTY KGControls LLC Irrigation Products, (hereinafter "KGControls") warrants to its customers that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a pe...

Monday, March 15th 2010, 2:04pm

Broken wires connected to solenoid

you can buy solenoid here at sprinklerwarehouse.com, or read article about how to replace the solenoid here

Wednesday, March 10th 2010, 8:55am

How do you like this new layout?

Thank you. The current setting is 960px to accommodate 1024x768 or higher resolution monitors. I will discuss the issue within the office to see how to best accommodate the majority users.

Wednesday, March 10th 2010, 8:48am

Which forum Should I Post? There are so many of them...

If you are new to here, and was confused because there are so many forum sections and you just don't know where to post your questions. Here's a simple guide. 1. If you are looking for recommendations for buying a irrigation product, please go Help Choosing The Right Sprinkler Products from there you can find a forum that is dedicated to discuss that product. 2. If you are installing a new system, starting to design a system, learning about how the irrigation system works, please go Help with De...

Monday, March 8th 2010, 9:44am

I am New Here, where do I start?

Hello, if you are new to this forum, this is a place where you can post your questions regarding irrigation designs, parts, or installations. If you are an experienced irri-Gator, we welcome you to discuss your cases or share your experiences. Please find an appropriated forum to post your thread. To start, click into the forum, and on the top right corner, there is an icon to start a “New Topic”, that is where you can post a new topic / thread in that particular forum. If you need help on how t...

Monday, March 8th 2010, 8:57am

Thank you for your input, that is greatly appreciated. Is it looking better now, for the text readability? mrfixit, The change text color works fine here, I'll test run some more to see what's the problem that cause you not able to change colors. Wet_Boots, For the side scrolling part, may I ask you what monitor resolution (size) and browser you are using? We will continue to better improve the forum, and thanks for your help.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2010, 7:53am

Hi everyone! How do you like the new face of the forum? Tell me what you think, and maybe comments and suggestions?