You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, April 1st 2005, 11:50am

Author: kansas

NEW SYSTEM

looks like we both have the same question, I'm in Kansas and having the same problem from what I researched looks like Hunter and Rainbird are the best two brands, PVC or POLY ? I don't know good luck, if you get any info, let me know, my forum is the one right before yours...good luck

Friday, April 1st 2005, 11:46am

PVC or POLY ???

Hey guys I"m installing my VERY FIRST sprinkler system, different contractors tell me different things about what they use and why ? can you tell me which is better for my system ? PVC or Poly pipes ? thank you in advance

Thursday, March 31st 2005, 12:07pm

IS THIS A GOOD DEAL ??

This is my VERY FIRST TIME to have a sprinkler system and I know very little about it,(it's in Overland park Kansas) I had a company come out to my house and they gave me the following for $3000, can you guys please let me know if it's a good deal or should I keep shopping ? : 1)To install a fully automatic Rain Bird Lawn Sprinkler System. 2)RainBird ESP 7 Mi controller 3)RainBird DVF 100 (7) zone valves. 4)RainBird PGA 100 (1) master valve. The following make and approximate number of heads wil...

Thursday, March 31st 2005, 11:58am

PLEASE HELP

I just bought my VERY FIRST house, want to install a sprinkler system, can you guys help with what's BEST products to use as far as controlers, pipes, heads...etc Thanks in advance