You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, May 9th 2005, 6:09pm

Author: rsavage

LX 16 Plus / Need Help

I have an LX 16 ESP Plus that serves 15 stations. I am not that familiar with its capability. It has A, B, and C programs that serve the 15 stations. That makes 5 stations per program. I have sandy soil in South Texas. If I run an hour and fifteen minutes per station three times a week that is more than 6 hours a night. I would rather keep it to 4 or 5 hours a nite. Is it possible to run fewer stations more frequently. I need an option to expand the number of programs. Is that possible. [8]

Friday, April 22nd 2005, 10:15am

Run Times

Research Labs at the Texas A and M, Turf and Grass Division put out information that indicates established lawns should be watered deeply once a week if possible. Depending on soil types clay, sandy loam, or clay, the amount can vary from 3/4 inch to 1.5 inches per week. This also minimizes problems that can occur from more frequent waterings, a constant threat to the other of the plant material and bldgs from being exposed to unecessary moisture that can cause mildew, rot, fungus, algae, and so...

Friday, April 22nd 2005, 9:17am

Modfiying existing system using funny pipe

I would like to move in the outside line of rotors (about 10) that are bordering my yard about 8 feet. They are RB 5000's. Should I simply cut the pipe 8 feet back along the line and resecure the rotors or use funny pipe to start at the elbow where the rotor is currently secured and modify to the new location. =============================================== Property Border X (360 rotor)move back to X here 8 feet along existing pipe after cutting and resecure or do something unique with funny pip...

Friday, April 22nd 2005, 4:25am

Older Rainbird 5000 version

The older version seems to have larger droplets at the ridge of the arc. The newer ones seem to have a more uniform curtain....As I am not an expert I would encourage any response from some one that has had experience evaluating the difference.

Thursday, April 21st 2005, 7:08pm

Nozzle adjustment

My RB 5000 rotors when spraying look like the far end of the curtain has larger drops and closer together. Is this just my imagination or is it really spraying uniformily. I have view the tech data but the appearance is deceiving.[]

Thursday, April 21st 2005, 7:07pm

Nozzle adjustment

My RB 5000 rotors when spraying look like the far end of the curtain has larger drops and closer together. Is this just my imagination or is it really spraying uniformly. I have view the tech data but the appearance is deceiving.

Thursday, April 21st 2005, 7:04pm

Older Rainbird 5000 version

I have 105 RB 5000 rotors in my yard that were installed 5 years ago. The nozzles are green. Currently I purchased a set of 20 RB 5000 and the nozzles are dark blue. Both are curtain varieties. Is the new one better? I tried to purchase new nozzle trees to replace the old ones and they will not work. I hate to go to the expense of purchasing all new rotors just to replace nozzles.