You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 1:30pm

Author: Sam Chen

Sprinkler System NOT Working/Spraying

CPFox: Thanks for the advice! I will check with the City Water Supply. The house is pretty new. It was build in 2000.

Monday, May 16th 2005, 8:36am

The main water supply is turned ON. In fact, I try to turn it off and failed to do so since it was so tight and rusty. From the terminal of Controller, there is a MV terminal. I have talked to the Irritrol system. Looks like I have a blockage somewhere down the line. I opended up a couple of water valves the past weekend. I saw very little water, slowly come up. Please give me a hint how to diagnose and fix a blockage. Thank you. Regards, Sam

Monday, May 2nd 2005, 7:40am

Hi, All: My name is Sam. I am new to this nice forum. I have purchased a house with a sprinkler system. Initially, the zone 1 and 3 were not working. The previous owner called service and fix them. Now it does not work at all, i.e., none of the zone is working by program or mannual operation. I have an Irritrol RD-900 Indoor controller with 9 zones. I have checked the voltage from the power supply. It reads 24V. While set manually to zone 1, 2 for example, the MV and zone 1 and 2 also reads 24V....