You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Monday, June 18th 2007, 11:58am

Author: rocky2

-+Problem with valves

Hi Wet boots I was going to use meter but it is broke,I did change solenoid to the valves that were not working,I got one to work and the other one still does not work,any other suggestions,or should I just order another valve,if I do get valve,would you recommend that I changed out the whole valve or just replace the guts from the new one. In my original message I mentioned that I found that I could get by watering with just 2 zones instaed of the 4 zones that I oringinally started out with,per...

Monday, June 18th 2007, 7:44am

-+Problem with valves

Wet Boots thanks for your suggestion,will do aOhms check Rocky

Sunday, June 17th 2007, 4:47pm

-+Problem with valves

Hi I now have Richdel electric 1Inch globe valves I have had these valves for about 14 years,and never had a problem with them,most of them still work good,but on one zone the valve is blowing the fuse in the control box,I can turn it on manual and it works so it must be in the wiring somewhere,wiring looks ok. some years back I found that I could operate 9 heads a a time,so I wired 2 valves together to cut down my watering time,and I nevere had a problem until now with blown fuses. I cannot fi...

Wednesday, May 18th 2005, 7:19am

Sprinker whse do not respond.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by drpete3</i> <br />All i can say is I like the PGP but have never used the nelson head. Maybe I am missing the boat. One advantage of using the same head again is you wouldnt have to dig up the head. you could just screw the new body into the old and done. Fast simple and not messy. I dont know if you could do the same thing if you went to a different b...

Tuesday, May 17th 2005, 5:07pm

Nelsons 6000 heads

Ridgerun05 Thanks for your reply,This is what I was thinking would be a way of d\changing the heads.I was just trying to make sure this was ok. thanks Rocky2

Tuesday, May 17th 2005, 12:03pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by drpete3</i> <br />Good point. I have had very good service from them. I did cal one time and got an answering machine. Overall i have had very good service and great pricing from them. I will buy form them again...and again... and again. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> DRpete3 Thanks foryour reply,I still ha...

Friday, May 13th 2005, 5:10pm

warranty on pcp heads

Hi Sorry I got my message in the wrong place,again does anyone know what the warranty on pcp heads by Hunter is,I cannot find anything on them. thnks Rocky2

Friday, May 13th 2005, 5:04pm

What kind of guarantee on Hunter PGP heads

Hi Does anyone know what the guantee is on the PCP heads by Hunter,I cannot find anything on them as far a the warranty. thanks Rocky2

Friday, May 13th 2005, 4:20am

Hi Has anyone else had a problem getting Sprinkler whse on their phone,also cannot get a answer back by sending a e-mail. If this is the way they shipped your msdeI do not know if I would care to do buisness with them. Thanks Rocky

Wednesday, May 11th 2005, 6:03pm

Nelsons 6000 heads

rocky2<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RidgeRun05</i> <br />Rocky, First of all, anything is better than the Nelson heads, they are junk. Secondly, I would suggest the PGP or I-20 Rotor from Hunter. Each contractor has their own preference as far as sprinkler heads go, and so opinions will vary. I do know that I have installed many many PGP and I-20 sprinkler heads, and have never had...

Monday, May 9th 2005, 2:27pm

Nelsons 6000 heads

Wet Boots Thanks for your reply,doyou have Rainbirds R-50 on your system and if so How long have you had them,I am thinking of just replacing one zone at a time for now just to see how they work,I do not know if it is to good to mix up heads like this,what do you think. thanks again Rocky

Monday, May 9th 2005, 9:57am

Nelsons 6000 heads

Hi I have Nelsons 6000 heads in my irrigation system,I have not had to much trouble with the 6000 head,until now, I had sytem installed in 1993. the last 2 years when I shut off zones the heads stick up,and I have to go around and push them all down,also heads leak around this seal. The Nelson corp said to solve this problem I would have to install a new cap and seal which would cost $5.16 each. I can purchase a new Nelson 6000 head from Sprinkler whse for $8.94 so I guess it would be better to...