You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, June 7th 2005, 8:17am

Author: Struz

Widths of Rotors ?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RidgeRun05</i> <br />I am not sure about the different widths, but I do know that I have replaced many of the 6000 series rotors with PGP heads. Not all 4" rotor have a standard width, but the Nelson 6000 and the PGP should be the same. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Thanks Tony. []

Monday, June 6th 2005, 9:12am

Widths of Rotors ?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by drpete3</i> <br />Sorry I dont know your answer for sure but was wondering why you want a different brand. Trouble?? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Head is leaking at seal. I had heard that Nelson heads weren't that good. Even if I was to replace it with another Nelson head, is there different widths of Nel...

Monday, June 6th 2005, 9:09am

Widths of Rotors ?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by drpete3</i> <br />Sorry I dont know your answer for sure but was wondering why you want a different brand. Trouble?? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> I had heard that Nelson heads weren't that good. Even if I was to replace it with another Nelson head, is there different widths of Nelson heads ?

Monday, June 6th 2005, 8:28am

Widths of Rotors ?

Are the widths of 4 inch rotors all a standard width are they all different widths ? I have Nelson 6000 rotors that I want to replace. I want to leave the body and just unscrew the head and replace it with a different brand. Thanks.

Monday, June 6th 2005, 4:08am

Nelsons 6000 heads

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RidgeRun05</i> <br />The PGP head is a direct replacement for the Nelson 6000 heads, and the link you have in your post is the correct head you want to buy to replace the Nelson. You shouldn't need anything else besides the adjustment key for the PGP head. Order as many PGP heads as you need, unscrew the Nelson guts from the body, and screw in the PGP ...

Sunday, June 5th 2005, 4:42am

Nelsons 6000 heads

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RidgeRun05</i> <br />The PGP head is a direct replacement for the Nelson 6000 heads, and the link you have in your post is the correct head you want to buy to replace the Nelson. You shouldn't need anything else besides the adjustment key for the PGP head. Order as many PGP heads as you need, unscrew the Nelson guts from the body, and screw in the PGP ...

Saturday, June 4th 2005, 1:45pm

Nelsons 6000 heads

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RidgeRun05</i> <br />Unscrew the Nelson sprinkler head, with the body of it still in the ground, and replace it with the Hunter "guts" or internals of the sprinkler - thread it into the Nelson sprinkler body that is in the ground. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Dear RidgeRun05, I had underground sprinklers ...