You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, June 13th 2005, 4:24am

Author: redlinr

Hunter Wireless Rain-Clik Problem

Thanks for the info/tip. I have determined the sensor IS working, it is just sensitive to obstructions in the signal path. I now have the sensor mounted outside on a gutter, approximately 8 feet (straight line) from the receiver (which is mounted inside the garage) and this is working reliably. There are four materials obstructing the signal path; vinyl siding, wood wallboard (1/2" I think), fiberglass insulation (6"), and 1/2" drywall. (these are the materials that compose my garage wall) If I ...

Thursday, June 9th 2005, 3:46am

Author: redlinr

Hunter Wireless Rain-Clik Problem

My brand-new Hunter Wireless Rain-Clik (kit) does not seem to work properly. Meaning, the sensor status light on the receiver unit stays green even when the transmitter unit is wet. And of course, normal sprinkling continues even when the transmitter is wet. I have double-checked receiver wiring to the Hunter Pro-C controller (but don't believe wiring is the problem because the receiver must have power because the sensor status light is on, and even if I messed up wiring the white & blue sensor ...