You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 11:05am

Author: ktulu

Zone not working

Tony, It's a new solenoid (verified it's working) and I double checked all the splices. Wiring at the terminal is all good as well. I think I'll double check all the wiring at the valves, two solenoids share a common wire, and then there is a splice for a third valve right next to it. A triple check is better than digging eh?

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 7:29am

Zone not working

No recent digging, and there are three valves in the same area. Fun :/

Saturday, July 16th 2005, 4:34pm

Zone not working

I just tested some more stuff, and it looks like it's going to be a bad wire between the controller and the valve. Hopefully I know someone that can help me locate the problem, or just bury a new wire...

Saturday, July 16th 2005, 3:48pm

Zone not working

I am thinking at this point it's a wiring issue. If I move zone 5 to zone 6 (non working zone) it comes on, so it's something between the controller and the valve, the guy who came out and checked it said he could open the circuit from the controller using his multimeter. I have a multimeter, but I'm not sure what I need to set it at, I guess I can read the vague instructions that came with it. What gets me is if I turn on zone 6, zone 9 comes on, why would that happen? Zone 9 also comes on if I...

Monday, July 11th 2005, 6:11am

Zone not working

Wet_Boots, This is the only zone not working, and I tried moving to other zones. I have 12 total, with 9 in use, so I tried zones 10, 11 and 12 with no success. I guess I could try one of the zones that is known to work. Thanks for your reply! darren

Sunday, July 10th 2005, 5:07pm

Zone not working

I have been having a problem with my zone 6, at first I thought it was the solenoid, so I replaced it, and it was working again. Well, it stopped. I had a guy come out and take a look, he checked the solenoids (as did I doing the three 9 volt battery trick) and they are good. He suggested I change the diaphragm, so I did that, and still no water. So today I turned off the water, flipped on zone 6 and then took the solenoid out. The plunger fell out, so I started wondering if it's a wiring issue ...