You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, August 16th 2005, 6:44am

Author: cassian

Irritrol Double Dial-12 Controller - No power

My old Irritrol Double Dial-12 Controller stopped working after I flipped the power switch in the main electrical box on and off couple times. There is no display right now. I tested the outlet and I know that it's good. Is this just a blown fuse? How do I check and replace fuse in an Irritrol Double Dial-12 Controller? If I were to hire someone to fix this, can a Hunter dealer fix Irritrol stuff? The Hunter dealer here has much better rate than the Irritrol dealer here. They say they can fix ir...

Monday, August 1st 2005, 5:41am

Irritrol Double Dial-12 Controller

Thanks for the quick responses!! Fixing control valve with problems like solenoid and diaphragm, is this something that an average Joe can do?? I'm really a novice without any experience with this type of stuff before. If I were to hire a professional to fix this, how much are we talking about?

Sunday, July 31st 2005, 2:39pm

Irritrol Double Dial-12 Controller

I've just moved in this house with an Irritrol Double Dial-12 controller installed with 10 watering stations. Everything seemed to be working until this week. I was testing the watering stations manually and discovered that station #8 doesn't work, no water comes out from any of the sprinklers!! What do you think the problem is? All other stations work fine, just one specific station. I'm also assuming that it won't work when I run it during an automatic cycle since it doesn't work when turned o...