You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, February 21st 2006, 11:43am

Author: florida_wen

Which Controller

YEP...... that's for sure....... this "newbie" is readin' these "old posts" and trying to decide which new 6-zone CONTROLLER ?? Hunter PRO-C ?? Irritrol RAIN DIAL 6 ?? RAINBIRD ESP ?? ....... THEN six new VALVES...... Irritrol 2400T ?? Rainbird 100-DVF ?? Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Tuesday, February 21st 2006, 11:38am

BEST RP BackFlo? Wilkins -or- Febco

THANKS for the replies.... I just ordered a FEBCO 825 (1") for $135 inc. shipping. The person there told me he thinks Wilkins is still American made and Febco and Watts are "imported" but the Febco has the "least plastic internal parts" of the three and has been the most RELIABLE !! NOW.......... to move on to purchasing new 6-zone CONTROLLER ?? I've been struggling to make a choice.... Hunter PRO-C ??.... Irritrol RAIN DIAL 6 ??.... RAINBIRD ESP ?? ......... THEN six new VALVES.... Irritrol 240...

Tuesday, February 21st 2006, 4:54am

BEST RP BackFlo? Wilkins -or- Febco

[?] I'm tryin' to decide what brand REDUCED PRESSURE BackFlo (1") to buy ?? I heard some "negative" comments about Febco that worry me. My choice is between FEBCO 825Y -or- WILKINS 975XL. Both around same price.... but NOT a money issue anyway.... I just want quality !!