You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Tuesday, November 22nd 2005, 5:57pm

Author: brycet_99@yahoo.com

bidding

are drip systems usually higher to install by themselves?

Tuesday, November 22nd 2005, 1:58pm

bidding

i have one, but no one has informed me of actual pricing it thanks again

Tuesday, November 22nd 2005, 2:34am

bidding

im not getting bids, i am getting into the buisness myself, need to know some basics pricing strategys

Monday, November 21st 2005, 12:30pm

bidding

$1 a foot?

Saturday, November 19th 2005, 2:45am

bidding

what is a reasonable price for drip?

Friday, November 18th 2005, 10:29am

bidding

so let me rephrase, in north west texas how much would a quality sprinkler system be priced? by the head, by the zone or just some sort of other guess. i have heard that 95 for rotors and 55 for spray heads, what about drip? are these prices fair?

Friday, November 18th 2005, 3:16am

bidding

this a trade secret?

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 3:21pm

bidding

what are some current prices for a sprinkler system. i have heard a number of things about pricing them but would like ya'll's opinions. also what thickness poly does everyone use? i was thinking 80-100 psi for my laterals.

Friday, November 4th 2005, 3:06am

why not plow?

would you recomend a model of plow?

Thursday, November 3rd 2005, 4:48pm

why not plow?

but to the homeowner looking at what is going to happen (damage) to his yard if he had the choice to choose between a plow and a trencher to me a plow would be more apealing. have you done any plow work? right now we are in the industrial trenching buisness, 25-175 hp trenchers, but have no plow experience. i can get a plow for what i think is cheap. i would have thought that trenchers would have more maintainance. does plowing in require a lot more work? what is more cost effective after te mac...

Thursday, November 3rd 2005, 11:52am

why not plow?

what im saying is why dont the do it for ease of installation? no dirt to backfill and minimal sod distruption? does it cost more to plow in line? what gives? thanks

Thursday, November 3rd 2005, 4:09am

why not plow?

there is no one in north west texas that plows in their pipe why would this be? freeze depth is 3-6 inches, the ground is sandy loam soil, is this a silly question? are there any precautios that need to be taken for freezing or is that not a problem. i have seen it get down to 15 degrees for 6 hours and hoover around 20-2 all day thank in advance bryce