You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, April 2nd 2006, 1:07pm

Author: Murph

No stations coming on

Why do I make things so difficult. It helps to have a retired Texas Instruments tech living across the street. I'll fess up. For some reason, I put the common wire on station 11????????? Besides this, the reset button is shot...He put in a fuse...Moved the common to where it is supposed to go. All is working now. Thanks everyone

Sunday, April 2nd 2006, 10:02am

No stations coming on

by the way, i'm in dallas.

Sunday, April 2nd 2006, 9:53am

No stations coming on

the model # is #IVT-11600D. I did a resistance test and the wiring is ok. There is nothing as far as the wiring contacting anyother wires...I really stumped on this one.

Saturday, April 1st 2006, 1:30pm

No stations coming on

I have a Imperial Valet timer with 11 stations. None of the stations will come on (auto or manual). I've checked the wiring...all looks fine. All stations were working fine 10 days ago. I did replace a section 11 days ago (this was just replacing waterline and heads). I bought another controller, Orbit WaterMaster 12 station, moved 1 section wire from the Imperial to the Orbit, still nothing. I'm curious about 1 thing about the imperial, I noticed it doesn't have a common wire...is this correct....