You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Thursday, April 6th 2006, 4:36pm

Author: Arlene

Zones run continously

Thanks for the info Wet Boots. I do have a pressure relief valve attached to the pump. The strangest thing happened today. I manually turned the system on(flipped the circuit breaker on) and all zones came onexcept Zone 3. thats the only zone that I was then able to control using the timer. My neighbor looked at the wiring and rewired the Comm. wire to the valves. Now Zone 3 cant be controlled again. He checked out the wire, the wire is in a jacket except for the areas that are wired to the valv...

Wednesday, April 5th 2006, 5:35pm

Author: Arlene

Zones run continously

A little background on my system. About 1 years, Zone 1 started to run continously. The rest of the zones worked fine. I had to open the solenoid a little to let some water out and then Zone 1 would work, but never shut off.The other zones would go through their cycle and shut off. About 3 months ago, the pump ended up running with no water and I burned the pump up. I just had my neighbor replace the pump,and the pressure switch. The only way to get the pump on and off is by turning the circuit ...