You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, May 10th 2006, 4:17am

Author: airstripes

Commercial Grades?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SprinklerGuy</i> <br />i was working on it .... geesh....trying to stay out of this one. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> You look like a walking advertisement. CUT THE SIGNATURE AD! Go visit another forum where they have heated discussions but real information.Then use some of that here. try "Mike Holt" for ...

Wednesday, May 10th 2006, 4:02am

Commercial Grades?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i> <br />So, mister do-all-your-own-work, tell the nice man how to fix sprinklers. He's waiting. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Like i said, and you would be one of the others, ALL you can do is ridicule.TELL THE MAN A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT WILL HELP HIM OR GET OFF THIS FORUM IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO S...

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 12:02pm

Commercial Grades?

Quoted <i>Originally posted by Tom</i> <br />hey rtswis you sound like one of those guys that likes to do all the repair stuff around your house- and thats awesome, I do the same thing around mine. But, don't get pissed off when you discover the "sprinkler repair guy" is actually making a living off the jobs he does- and you figure out you could have done the job yourself for much less. I'm sure the other guys on this site like myself get tired of customers wanting a repair made the same day th...