You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, May 22nd 2006, 8:24am

Author: Ranch Dog

Hunter I-90

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i> <br />Hey, if the heads failed, they failed. They're under warranty, so get replacements. As long as you have clean water at sufficient pressure, you've done all you can.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> True! I like the looks of that Rainbird head... that style is what I had in mind to use when ...

Monday, May 22nd 2006, 2:46am

Hunter I-90

It is unfiltered but here is info about the well and how things work. The well was put in place to supply the water demand for a oil/gas drilling rig. The exploration outfit left it in place and I had the outfit that drilled it set it up for this irrigation need. It has a 5-HP submerged pump and flows straight from the ground to the heads. Prior to the heads operating, it flows into a lake for an hour. I get very little sand at the heads, I could probably count the grains remain in a head when I...

Sunday, May 21st 2006, 5:41pm

Hunter I-90

That would be nice but I've got to cover the corners somehow. I will give Hunter a call. The Hunter heads were expensive and I'm not happy with the performance, what alternatives are there for the I-90 from other manufacturers? These heads seem to leak a lot of water around the head and that has caused a bit of erosion around the bases of the standpipe. The heads no longer retract and now the problems with reversing. One year in service and after running once every three days they are wore out. ...

Sunday, May 21st 2006, 10:52am

Hunter I-90

I'm using the Hunter I-90s to irrigate a food plot for whitetail deer. I'm having a problem with a head not reversing when it hits the limit of its arc to the right. I've flushed it out and they look clean. It just doesn't come back to the left. [img]http://home.awesomenet.net/~ranch-dog/Ranch/Images/WI PowerPlant.jpg[/img]