You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, July 24th 2006, 5:11pm

Author: lordinvincible

how to connect copper pipe to poly pipe?

Very well...I guess I will just use the standard copper female adaptor -> pvc male adapter -> valve route then. The reason I was thinkin using poly pipe as the main is because the main line is going to be really short (only spans from after the PVB to the master valve which will be sitting pretty much right next to the PVB). By using poly across the board, I will save the trouble of getting anything remotely connected to using PVC pipes (primer, glue, brushes, etc.) Thanks for clearing up ...

Monday, July 24th 2006, 8:56am

Author: lordinvincible

how to connect copper pipe to poly pipe?

Does anyone know the answer to the question in the subject? The reason for asking is I have decided to run poly for the whole system with a master valve installed right after the PVB. I am currently not sure how to connect the valve to the copper pipe after the PVB using poly line. I don't want to use PVC for the connection because I am in Minnesota and I will use poly pipe with psi value of 160 or 200 for this connection and the rest using psi 100 pipe. I am also planning on not grouping valves...