You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, October 24th 2006, 10:12am

Author: 2wheelterror

Hunter HPV101 Flow/Pressure Control

I'm with you! But I question the product documentation that says it can control zone pressure as well as flow. If you have the time, the product manual is on the SW website under HPV Valves the model 101. Let me know if you read it differently than me.

Monday, October 23rd 2006, 4:27pm

Drip line under turf

Anyone installed the LD0912-100 Rain Bird Landscape Dripline or simular product under turf grass? I understand it can get clogged over time. I was interested in using it some narrow parkways.

Monday, October 23rd 2006, 4:06pm

Thanks, I understand the difference between pressure and flow. I am guessing the adjustment must be linear since there is only one adjustment knob. The manual clearly states <i>faciliates zone pressure control and flow management, additionally the tech info says 20 to 150 psi</i>. I was just trying to figue out if it could be preadjusted adequately to keep from over-driving the zone. BTW they were only $2 bucks more.

Sunday, October 22nd 2006, 6:23pm

The installation manual does'nt provide any details on proper adjust of the pressure/flow adjustment feature? Do you have to use a pressure gauge initally or just guess?[] I am feeding some drip sections and need to keep the pressure low.