You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 4:02pm

Author: deerenascar

No Water??

Got it to work. When the valves were blown out last year they undid 2 set screws. This is why the water shot out when I turned the one valve. I tightened the screws and turned the valve... water did not project out.. this was good. I then tested teh valves and it worked! Thanks for all your help!

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 2:55pm

No Water??

I never got water at the sprinklers... just at the valve. I will check the other things you said. The thing on the side of the house says vacuum pump or something like that...

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 2:28pm

No Water??

I turned the water on from the house to the sprinkler system. I tried to manually test each station. At first I thought I heard my drip sprinkler station .... but that was the only one. I then turned all the valves inside of my "green" boxes to "on." Since then I have turned them back to "off." There is also a side valve on the side of my house that has a place to hook up two 1/4" pipe couplers. I turned one valve there and they both shot water out about 10'. There was another valve that I turne...

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 2:13pm

No Water??

Ok, maybe it is me but I have tried everything... and now... I don't even know what way is on. I have turned every valve and tried manual on the controller. I can't get any water. I know it is turned on at the house becuase I turned on the one and for got to tighten to bleeder valve at first. Please help.