You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, May 13th 2007, 8:52pm

Author: mmcmusnret

Automatic drains with dirty water

My water source is an irrigation ditch coming off a creek in the Rockies. It usually runs clear but certainly isn't clean. I like the idea of the Harmony drains...anyone have any gauge of their reliability using "country water"?

Sunday, May 6th 2007, 12:53pm

Barbed fittings for poly

I'm down to my list of fittings for the first circuit of my (large) system. I've done all the calculations for my system per IrrigationTutorials, then have jacked the various pipe sizes up one size to minimize head loss. I'm trying to minimize the number of fittings (thereby eliminating the pressure drop caused by each) by combining as many functions as possible into one fitting. Does anyone know if a company makes the following and where I might purchase them (these are all poly barbed Tee fitt...

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 8:09am

Low Flow Pump shutdown Switch

Thanks, Wet Boots. That's a start.

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 6:33am

Low Flow Pump shutdown Switch

I've Googled like crazy with no luck so now I must ask the experts...I have a 2hp Meyers centrifugal sucking out of an irrigation ditch currently supplying a hose bibb manifold, 2 inch piping on both suction and discharge. I'm installing my controller/pump start relay and first circuit this spring. I'm a retired Navy Machinst's Mate (pumps, valves, etc...) and have studied IrrigationTutorials to refine my primarily closed-loop-pump-system experience. My concern is protecting my pump (and not goi...