You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, July 8th 2007, 5:23am

Author: MJ

Module for Hunter ICC 800

I seem to be having a problem locking the extra modules in place on my controller the lever will not go all the way in the closed position. I have removed them and installed them again but to no avail, any suggestions, since I can't activate any clocks other then the A clock which was installed at the factory I am wondering if this is my problem?

Saturday, July 7th 2007, 5:47am

Hunter ICC 800 Controller

I purchased an ICC 800 and 3 extra 8 station Modules. I am having a problem programming the D station A,B,C, seem to be okay, but when I go to program the D with times to start, I get used. I have checked the scheduled watering times and there is not a conflict of times or days on any of the clocks but can't seem to get the D program to work. Also when putting modules in they would not lock securely into place. I have 6 stations on A and 8 stations on B,C,D. Since I am not using station 7 and 8 ...

Sunday, June 24th 2007, 6:22pm

Controllers

I have 5 controllers running 6 stations each and would like to replace them to where I am either using 1 or 2 controllers, any recommendations and how hard is it to combine the 5 into 1 or 2. I also need a pump start on the new controllers. Need something easy to program so that the lady of the house won't have problems with it.

Monday, June 11th 2007, 1:43pm

Hardie Hydro Rain HR6100-1 Controller

Sorry I forgot my e-mail in the profile, it is now there so please let me if I can get the Contoller repaired or purchase another. Thanks for your reply

Monday, June 11th 2007, 7:37am

Hardie Hydro Rain HR6100-1 Controller

I have five of Hardie Irrigation Controllers that I am using, and am having a problem with one of them. The rocker arm which should allow me to switch the day setting is not working on my A program, it will not allow me to get to the present day so that I can program the clock. I have no problem wiith the C program on the same clock I can program that with out any problem. Why will the rocker not increase or decrease the number on the A program (it stays on day 1, so I can't program any other da...