You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, June 25th 2007, 8:26am

Author: bjdok

Convert to Drip

Thanks for all the good information. I'll have to weigh my options and see if it really makes sense to go ahead with the project or not.

Thursday, June 21st 2007, 8:02am

Convert to Drip

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding your comment "A few other comments: Unless you do something other than the anti-siphon valve for backflow prevention, you'll have to make sure all the emitters for the drip irrigation system are 6" lower than the valve." Since I would like to be able to include the hanging baskets in this system, there is no way the emitters would be 6" lower than the valve. What are my other options?

Tuesday, June 19th 2007, 11:17am

Convert to Drip

My wife would really like me to install a drip system for her potted/hanging plants at our new house. I thought it would be pretty easy, but after spending some time on the net, I think I am more confused. We currently have a seperate zone with three "normal" sprinklers used for the existing landscape. I do not run this zone as the bushes must have grown since the original install and now block most of the spray. That said, I am not too concerned about watering them as they seem to do quite well...