You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, July 2nd 2007, 9:43am

Author: jryan51

Hunter PGV and Accu-Set

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i> <br />(PGV valves larger thsn one inch might be compatible with the regulator) <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Yup. 1 1/2 inch and up. There was no way it was going to work...had to download the manual from Hunter's website and get into the details before that was confirmed. I'm bummed....I'm b...

Monday, July 2nd 2007, 9:39am

Hunter PGV and Accu-Set

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mrfixit</i> <br /> - One more thing, I was wondering where exactly on the site is shows the PGV being compatible with the accu-set? I can't seem to find it. I can only find where it says compatible with the ICV. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> This is the linke for the PGV referencing 1" valves...at the bott...

Monday, June 25th 2007, 9:59am

Hunter PGV and Accu-Set

Hi all, First, thanks for all the great insight from the posters. I reviewed countless posts that have enabled me to make design decisions much easier and hopefully more intelligently. I purchased the Hunter PGV 101 MB valves (1 inch) and the Hunter Accu-Set pressure regulators from the forum sponsor. They are shown as being compatible on the website. While attempting to put the Accu-Set into the valve as per included instructions it was apparent that it wouldn't work. After going into Hunter's ...