You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, March 13th 2003, 8:31am

Author: valad

ordering new rotors, how to select?

I am posting here because at another location I did not get much response. Anyway, I removed two Hunter PGP rotors last weekend, and need to order two of these. There were two problems which is why I removed these rotors: 1) Rotor would throw out water, but not rotate 2) rotor would not pop up at all last summer, and I know it should pop up I removed these PGP rotors. Now I need to order these rotors, and I found on this site the Hunter PGP rotors. I presume I would need to order these rotors, a...

Wednesday, March 12th 2003, 1:59am

rotor not working...where is problem?

RVLI, Thanks for answering my question. I'll answer your questions. How long has systembeen in? I don't know, but the house is 6 years old and I've been living there almost 2 years. So the system could be anywhere from 3 years old to 6 years old. Pics? Maybe some more info on rotors? I can send/post pics. Let me take a picture and send to you or post here. Also I will look at the rotor and try to get more info. One thing I know, when the headspop up they are not stainless like some are listed in...

Tuesday, March 11th 2003, 4:11am

rotor not working...where is problem?

Hi ya'all. I came across this site and thought it most cool! I like doing many projects myself, and this site certainly will help me with my limited experience with irrigation systems. Ok, I have rotors (pop up type) in my front and backyard, in the corners. The front yard I noticed last fall just before winterizing my system, the heads would not turn into an arc circle. I know it used to turn when I used it in the beginning of the season last year. I think this is a bad rotor? Would that be a g...