Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, July 31st 2007, 2:43am

Author: rfearo

input welcome

Thanks much. I'll give it it a shot.

Tuesday, July 31st 2007, 1:31am

input welcome

****o Again, Went home last night with the intent of disconnecting my rain sensor and ran into a problem; the rain sensor is not connected to the sensor connection terminal. After trying to identify all the wires, I have deduced that the rain sensor has been wired into the common connection terminal. Is that possible? I don't want to start pulling wires if I'm wrong. Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot. I was trying to follow the thread. For the record, I have a Toro Greenkeeper 212 system. ...

Monday, July 30th 2007, 7:22am

input welcome

I think disconnecting the rain sensor is the way to go. Thanks much for the input!

Monday, July 30th 2007, 5:52am

input welcome

****o All, First time posting on this site, but I've read a bunch of previous posts and it sounds like there are some very knowledgable people out there, so I hope you can help. Bought a house a year ago with a Toro Greenkeeper sprinkler system installed. House was built in 2003, so system is fairly new. Had a problem with system a few weeks ago and broke down and called an irrigation company. System would not start either by starting manually or via timer. tech that came out said it was the rai...