You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, June 11th 2003, 1:17pm

Author: inahaz

Alternate wiring method for Fertigator

I left a key part out of my above post. Obviously, if you hook several zones from the controller into one zone on the Fertigator, when one of the controller zones kicks on, the low voltage power would also follow the wires back and attempt to open all zones you have attached to one node on the Fertigator. (Most likely the controller wouldn't have enough power to open all the zones and you would have PSI, GPM, and voltage issues.) So, with this in mind, I do understand I would have to also instal...

Tuesday, June 10th 2003, 5:53pm

Alternate wiring method for Fertigator

Let me know your thoughts on this. I currently have a 12 zone sprinkler system. I'm considering installing the Fertigator, but am not sure I need to actually purchase an extra controller (i.e. the AR-1 only serves 8 zones). Since several of my zones would require the same fertilizer delivery, can't I just hook those zones to one zone on the fertigator? i.e. If I know zones 1 through 5 should have the same fertilizer setting, could I run wires from those 5 zones on my controller to one zone on th...

Friday, April 25th 2003, 1:40pm

Well Issue - Low GPM Production

Thanks for your response drpete3, but I am far past that point. Had several heart-to-heart discussions with the driller. Thus, the original question. If anyone is interested, Rainbird makes a controller in which you can program it to delay prior to the next zone starting. This allows wells to recover prior to continuing. Works out pretty well for me and solved my problem.

Monday, March 31st 2003, 1:54pm

Currently I have a 36 gallon pressure tank. But, in my message I was suggesting burying a 500 gallon tank as a water storage unit. In doing so, I'd probably have to also invest in another pump to take the water from that tank. I really don't want to go to that effort though. I'd like to just somehow be able to work with what I have.

Monday, March 31st 2003, 9:23am

I recently had a well drilled solely to irrigate my lawn. Unfortunately, after drilling 418 feet, the well only produces 2 - 3 GPM. The static level of the water is at 116 feet, so I have approximately 300 feet of water in a 5 inch casing. (To make math easy, I'm estimating this is roughly 200 gallons). I've placed the pump 10 feet from the bottom, so I have the 200 gallons in surplus to use. Probably the best solution would be to bury a large tank to hold a supply of water, but prior to going t...